Lock arms with local women philanthropists who are joining forces to make an IMPACT on Martin County
Impact 100 Martin Founding Members – 2017-18
Our Mission: To engage a dynamic group of women philanthropists to bring forth new resources aimed at enriching the community through strategic high-impact grant making; Impact 100 Martin will engage, develop, and inspire women to create change in our community.
How We Work: Members will make contributions which are pooled together to fund grants of $100,000. Some members will actively participate in the grant solicitation and review process. These members will vet all applications and select the finalists. Each year at the annual meeting, nonprofit finalists will be invited to speak. ALL Impact 100 members will vote, and grants will be awarded.
How We Are Organized:
- Impact 100 Martin is a simple commitment to efficient philanthropy with maximum impact.
- Membership is open to any woman with a contribution of $1,100.
- Areas of focus will be determined by the Impact 100 members. Nonprofits will apply online.
- Impact 100 Martin is a field of interest fund of the Martin County Community Foundation.
Geographic Area of Focus: Grants will be awarded to non-profit organizations serving Martin County.
Membership Invitation: Full amount of membership is tax deductible
- Commit to an annual contribution of $1,100 – $ 1,000 grant award pool; $100 annual meeting & operational overhead
- Become a Member (because you desire to be a part of something innovative and impactful).
- Attend the annual grant-making meeting (be a part of giving away transformational $100,000 grants) and if you are feeling ambitious and have the time, you can participate on one of four committees: Events, Grants, Marketing/Communication, and Membership.
For information on becoming an Impact 100 Martin Member:
Arati Hammond firstname.lastname@example.org or (772) 342-5599
Linda Weiksnar LLW@crarybuchanan.com or (772) 287-2600
Checks can be made payable to and addressed to:
Martin County Community Foundation
789 SW Federal Highway, Suite 214
Stuart FL 34997
*Please write Impact 100 Martin in memo field of check.